Fran's top tips on getting a job this winter
Top 6 Tips
1. Get on the case early! The sooner you apply the more options you will have.
2. Make your CV relevant - pulling pints is, believe it or not!
3. Get as much practical experience as possible - waiting, hotel, reception, bar - it's all worth it!
4. Put a flattering, sensible photo at the to of your CV. Smart and presentable rather than long locks and rock chic.
5. When you get an interview get there early, you can always have a coffee, bring a copy of your CV, a menu plan and know your company inside out.
If all else fails you can always hitch hike your way to a job?!
N.B for parents: That was a joke - The Wyld Cookery School does NOT promote hitchhiking!!